Hill Country Family Services (HCFS) operates at the intersection of urgent need and lasting change. We foster mental and physical wellness, stability and independence for individuals and families who are in crisis in Kendall County.
We’re more than a local food pantry. HCFS is here to help Kendall County citizens first survive a crisis and then learn to thrive in the community.
Since 1985, Hill Country Family Services (HCFS) has improved the quality of life for residents of Kendall County. Our mission: HCFS operates at the intersection of urgent need and lasting change. We foster mental and physical wellness, stability and independence for individuals and families who are in crisis in Kendall County. Our vision is to create an empowered community. HCFS has addressed the growing needs of our community for more than 35 years. HCFS is committed to providing case management services, innovative support including supplemental self – selection groceries, emergency financial assistance for individuals and families in the community who are experiencing a crisis. This organization is an equal opportunity provider.
The goal of HCFS is to help every individual and their family successfully overcome a crisis.
1. Our goal is for 60% of our clients to return to a state of self-sufficiency after a life altering crisis within 12 months. 75% within 24 months and 100% within 36 months.
2. Our goal is to provide supplemental healthy groceries for 90% of our clients as they navigate through their crisis.
3. Our goals is to reduce the level of stress for our clients by 50% within the first 3 months and 75% within one year.
4. Our goal is for 80% of our clients to set and achieve their own goals for success using SMART Goals.
5. Our goal is for 80% of our clients to move from IN-CRISIS to EMPOWERED within 12 months using the Life Works Self Sufficiency Matrix.